7/24/14

Forgotten Projects

It rained today. Finally. We have needed a nice summer storm for a while. The sky got dark and the air filled with rolls of thunder. I couldn't bring myself to clean and all I wanted to do was curl up watch Top Chef and listen to the rain. So today I pulled out some long forgotten projects and worked on them for a while.


I worked on my granny square blanket some today and even got a few squares pieced together. I think it's going to be so lovely when it's done. I'm excited for cool weather and the chance to curl up with it in my glider.


I am also finally working on my NoodleHead Super Tote! I think it is going to turn out really well. I'm a little worried it's going to turn out a little brighter than I would like for a back to school bag. But it should still be pretty and serviceable.

What are you all working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment