Refrigerator Dough Recipe
1/2 cup warm water
1 package active dry yeast (NOT fast rising)
1 table spoon sugar
3/4 cup vegitable oil
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups warm water
6-8 cups flour
1. Take the first three ingreddients and combine in small bowl. Set aside and let proof.
2. Mix sugar, vegitable oil, and egg in large bowl until well blended.
3. Add water and 2 cups of flour. Mix with whisk until smooth.
4. Add the yeast, water, sugar mixture. Whisk until smooth.
5. Switch to wooden spoon and add remaining flour a cup at a time.
6. Turn onto a well floured surface and kneed until smooth and elastic.
7. Place in a slightly greased bowl and cover with lid or clean towel. Set in a warm place and let rise until double.
8. Make into any number of items or put into fridge. Dough will last up to 10 days.
To make rolls simply pull off enough dough to form the size roll you want.
(Small rolls are great to serve along with a meal. Make larger rolls and use as sandwich buns, hamburger buns, or for amazing heart sloppy joe buns.)
Shape into smooth balls and place on greased baking sheet.
Let rise until double.
Brush with melted butter and bake at 350 until rolls are brown on top.
(Time will depend on how large your rolls are)
Take out and brush again with butter.