My Weekly Five:
1) I have been doing a ton of cooking lately and trying a bunch of new recipes. Found some really good one's lately. And I am enjoying being in the kitchen and especially the chance to use my new mixer!!
2) One of the recipes I tried was one I pulled out of a magazine over two years ago. I blogged about it and pin it to my food pinterest board simply to share with some friends. It has been re-pinned 36 times!!!
3) I finished two more quilt tops this week. Both have been works in progress for months, it felt good to finish this stage of them. Now onto the quilting.
4) I made a skirt for myself, and it actually looks decent.
5) Mom and Tabi visited this weekend and we had a wonderful tea party and visit!