I have notebooks full of them.
Since this page is supposed to be a reflection of myself, I have decided to approach it the way I do most things in my life.
In list format.
A List of Things You Might Like to Know About Me
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
- My husband and I have known each other for ten years and been married for nine.
- I stay at home with my three beautiful daughters 7, 6, and 2.
- I have been reading since I can remember and book are still one of my happiest places.
- I am an extrovert who likes small groups, a sanguine with bouts of melancholy, a control freak with a messy house.
- I have a hard time focusing on one hobby and thus have a few to many.
- I love words both written and spoken.
- My love of tea is rivaled only by my love of coffee.
- I am an avid, if not consistent, baker.
- I am constantly finding a balance between my newest gadget and my undying devotion to paper and pen.
- Friends, family, and community are the pulse and motivation behind all I do.
- I am not myself with out my tribe.
- I come from a long line of story tellers and am, at heart, one myself. Everything I do from writing, to sewing, to cooking a meal for my family is, for me, about telling a story.
Joy Niehaus is a work at home wife to Josh and mom to 3 daughters-Abi, 7; Maddie, 6; and Tacy, 2. She has turned her love for creating into the Goosebeary Shop: hand-sewn Waldorf dolls, coffee cozies, and other treasures. She is an collector of stationary and when she is not writing, she can often be found sharing her treasures with other planner aficionados.