10/2/09

Crafting for MaMa.

I love making things. Especially for those I love. However, every trip to the craft store has me finding fabric that I personally love, but never buy. I always talk myself out of buying it becuase I have no clue what to make for myself!

Hubby, Abi Bear, Maddie Goose, and I are packing up next week and going on vacation. I have saved up some money for special fabric shopping on this trip since we are going to be close to a gigantic Joann's store as well as one of my favorite quilt shops. So yesterday I spent a few hours on line coming up with things to make for myself!

I would love a scarf like this one made with jelly rolls, or the one in this book.

I also want the Bars of Gold Quilt from Jelly Roll Quilts. 

Also love this tea wallet.

And I am debating between a few bags.

messenger bag

Reversable bag


Hobo


Now that I have my personally crafting to do list, it's time to buy some fabric. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the jelly roll scarf- what a fun way to show off some cool fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You are the winner of the Fawn tote in the giveaway on my blog! Please email me your address so I can get it to you!

    Be blessed!
    ErinComptonDesign at Gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete